A brighter way to save energy
Southern California Edison & SoCal Gas have partnered with Optima Energy to install smart Nest-e thermostats in MultiFamily UNITS at NO COST. Limited funding ACT NOW!
Get started →
Meet the Nest-E Thermostat
No Cost Thermostat Installation. Instant Savings!
No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
Safety Temperature Alerts
Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
Get your Nest-E with Optima
Here are just a few things that you would need to make sure your property is eligible:
- Your property is in a SCE and SoCal gas service area.
- Your system is a split heating and cooling system.
- Your existing systemhas no pre-existing issues.
- Visit nest.com/works to ensure that your current system is compatible with the Nest-E thermostat.
- Contact us for a prequalifying no obligation site visit.
Contact us today to prequalify your site together.
Need help with your Nest Thermostat?
Nest Support can help. Email Nest Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a professional energy efficient consultation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
Our installations are carried out by fully trained staff to the highest professional standards.
Warranty Request →
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Multifamily Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Commercial Efficiency Upgrades
- Multifamily Efficiency Upgrades
- Lighting Maintenance
- On-site audits
- Energy Efficiency Consultation
© Copyright 2018 Optima Energy, Inc.